Skip Navigation

Florida Tech community: Please view the Florida Tech Safe website for important COVID-19 information and "Return to Learn" plan details.


Transferring Courses from PDP to Graduate Credit

Effective Date Mar 4, 2014

Students who take professional development courses toward ABA certification are able to convert those courses to transferable graduate credit.  This conversion must be completed within two years after completing the course.  Students will need to pay an application and a processing fee to convert their professional development courses to transferable graduate credit. Students may also take these professioal development courses for transferable graduate credit; this option requires that students apply to the university and pay the current on-campus master's tuition rate for the courses.