Career Fairs & Events
Several times throughout the semester, employers come to our campus or host virtual events, such as information sessions, meet & greet events, information tables, webinars, and visit various classrooms. You can stay informed of these recruiting opportunities by logging into your Handshake account. We also advertise event information through direct email campaigns and FITForum, so be sure to check your email!
Fall Civil Engineering & Construction Management Career Fair
- Civil Engineering & Construction Management Career Fair | September 22, 2021 | 12 - 3PM | Celemente Center
- Registration for students and alumni opens September 1
Fall Virtual Career Expo - All Majors
- All Majors Virtual Career Expo | September 29, 2021 | 12 - 4PM
- Registration for students and alumni opens September 15
Throughout the year, students who are ready to prepare for the "real world" attend various networking, career education and elective events through the Future Professionals Certificate Program. By attending a certain number of events, like mock interviews, alumni career panels, résumé critiques and community service experiences, students not only earn a certificate sure to impress future employers but also develop soft skills that make them both more hirable and successful after graduation.
- Attend six events as follows: 1 Networking Event; 2 Career Education Events; 3 Elective Events between January 13 – September 30.
- Registration and proof of attendance through Engage.
Career Services is a member of the following associations where students have the opportunity to participate in other career fairs and events.
To find out if students may attend a career event at another institution, please contact the host institution's Career Services office directly.