Need help using our equipment? Just ask the weight room attendant for help! They can show you the best way to use our
machine weights, free weights, and cardio equipment.
Group Fitness Classes
We offer a variety of classes for all fitness levels! Whether you are trying to lose weight, increase strength, become more
flexible, or just de-stress, we have a class for you. Classes are free for students and members of the Clemente Center!
Fitness Class Descriptions:
- Abs & Stretch: This class focuses on exercises for abs and lower back to improve alignment, posture, and muscle tone.
Relax at the end of class with a total body stretch. For all fitness levels.
- Cycling & Abs: Great cardio class for weight loss & endurance! Try this instructor-led class for an intense workout on our Stages® indoor bikes! End the class with exercises for abs and lower back. All fitness and skill levels welcome!
- Fit Challenge: Total-body workout designed for all fitness and skill levels. Great class for weight loss and ab work!!
Fast-paced, efficient workout incorporating intervals of bodyweight exercises (push-ups, planks…), dumbbells, stability
ball, medicine ball, and more.
- Fun Run: Want to work out in a casual, fun environment with a new campus community? Join our Fun Run family!
All levels are welcome! Run, Walk, or Jog with other students around campus while you get in shape and reach your
personal goals! Meet outside Clemente front doors.
- MixxedFit®: This fun fitness program combines explosive dance movements with body weight toning.
- Outdoor Yoga Series: Held on Crawford Green in the fall and spring. New dates announced each semester. Faculty, Staff,
and Students are welcome. Bring your own mat or a towel.
*Alternate rain location will be the Clemente Center Group Fitness Room.
- Stretch: This total body stretch class is the perfect way to relax and decrease stress. Take a break to clear your mind while
improving flexibility. For all fitness levels.
- Total Body Lift: Bored with your fitness routine? Don't know where to start or just need a partner? This instructor-
guided class is a station-based HIIT workout utilizing machine weights, dumbbells, medicine balls, TRX bands, and more!
For all fitness and skill levels. Bring a towel and meet us in the weight room!
- Weight Lifting: Meet in the weight room to learn the fundamentals of lifting weights! If you want to build muscle or
strength train, this class will provide you with the tools you need to lift safely & effectively. For all levels.
- Yoga: Consists of Hatha yoga poses to increase physical strength, improve concentration, and increase flexibility.
Designed for all fitness and skill levels. Participants progress at their own pace. Great for stress management!
- Zumba®: Zumba is a cardio fitness program set to Latin and world rhythms for a total workout experience!
Incorporates Salsa, Merengue, Cha Cha, Cumbia, Flamenco, Hip Hop, Reggaeton, and Belly Dance! For all fitness levels.
For more information, please contact Michelle Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.