Academic Year Meal Plan Contract
|Plan||Meal Per Week|
Panther Dining Only
At All Locations
|Price Per Semester|
|A1||Unlimited 7 Days a Week||$300||$2990|
|A2||Unlimited 5 Days a Week||$500||$2990|
|U1||Unlimited Lunch 5 Days a Week||$750||$1775|
|Commuter C1*||Unlimited Lunch 5 Days a Week||N/A||$1000|
|Commuter C4*||25 PDH Meals per Semester||$225||$475|
When you sign this contract, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contract, to pay all room and board fees when due, and to abide by all rules, regulations and policies as outlined in the Florida Tech Student Handbook and other Florida Tech policies and regulations.
I understand that I am obligating myself for the ENTIRE ACADEMIC YEAR, FALL 2021 AND SPRING 2022 and cannot cancel. Meal Plans are billed by semester. Discontinued enrollment, for any reason, will not automatically terminate the contract.
*Commuter Meal Plans are for students who do not live in campus housing.
Note: FlexCredit will carry over between Fall Semester 2021 and Spring Semester 2022 provided the student has a spring meal plan.
FlexCredit will be zeroed out at the end of the Spring Semester 2022.
FlexCredit provides anytime access to your meal plan and the benefits are NOT refundable or transferable.
FlexCredit has no residual value at the end of the contract. Please plan to use all benefits before this contract ends.
- Eligibility – Participants in any of the Meal Plan options must be a currently enrolled student at the university.
- Term of Agreement – This agreement is for BOTH Fall Semester 2021 and Spring Semester 2022. Agreement may not be terminated or nullified prior to the official end of the academic year. Fall Semester 2021 meal plans begin Saturday August 21, 2021, and end with dinner Saturday, December 18, 2021. Spring Semester 2022 meal plans begin Saturday, January 08, 2022 and end with dinner Saturday, May 7, 2022.
- Meal Plan limits – A meal plan may be utilized only by the student to whom it is registered. Meal plans are not transferable and cannot be used by other persons. Meal points can be used by the meal plan owner without limit, up to the weekly number of points in his/her plan. Cashiers are instructed to confiscate any ID card used by someone other than the assigned individual. To effectively service all students, we reserve the right to limit the purchase of some grocery merchandise. We will instead offer to special order that merchandise in unlimited quantities at your request.
- Smoking Ban – Under the Florida Clean Indoor Air Act, smoking is not permitted in any university facility.
- Liability – The University is not liable for damage to or loss of personal property, or from failure or interruptions of public utilities. Personal property and liability insurance are highly recommended.
- Conduct in university facilities – The University is dedicated to fostering and maintaining an educational environment on campus. As such, the university reserves the right to take whatever action they deem appropriate to maintain and promote an educational atmosphere and safety of all campus residents.
- Student Responsibilities – It is each student’s responsibility to safeguard the Florida Tech ID Card assigned to them. Meal plan access is controlled by the magnetic strip on the back of the card. Make sure the card is not damaged and is kept in a safe and secure place. Your Florida Tech ID Card must be presented to the cashier each time it is used.
- Right to inspection – Authorized University personnel may request to inspect your Florida Tech ID Card and check it for damage or to ascertain if it has been tampered, altered or to replace it if needed.
- Changing meal plans – Students who want to change their meal plan MUST apply online.
- Cancellation policy – Students Submitting the Meal Plan Contract may cancel ONLY within the first five (5) working days after receipt by the university. There is NO cancellation of the contract once the student has used their meal plan.