Meal Plans 2023-2024
Campus Dining offers several meal plans to allow you to choose a plan that fits your lifestyle. Meal plan account information is encoded on your Campus ID Card giving you the freedom to use your meal plan whenever you choose.
- Meal Plan Contract - Duration is the entire academic year (Fall and Spring Semesters). Benefits are automatically awarded and billed by semester.
- Unlimited and “Anytime” Meals may only be used in Panther Dining Hall. They may be used during any open hours for an “All You Care to Eat” visit or just to grab a quick snack. No transfer of meals or equivalency is offered for these meals. There is no residual cash value for unused meals.
- FlexCredit is the declining balance account that is included in your meal plan. FlexCredit can be used at all dining locations for dine-in or delivery when available at ALL Campus Dining locations and vending machines:
- Panther Dining Hall
- Panther Grocery Store
- Panther Food Court featuring Einstein Bros Bagels, Firehouse Subs and Cosmic Creamery
- Center Court featuring Starbucks and Twisted Bliss Smoothies
- Rathskeller Pizza and Grill
- Bisk College of Business and Emil Buehler Center Mini Markets
- All Campus Snack/Beverage/Food Vending Machines
2023 - 2024 Meal Plan Descriptions
Meal plans are required for all students residing in campus housing. First Time in College Students and Transfer Students with less than 29 credit hours must choose the A1 or A2 Plan for the first two semesters. A1, A2, U1 and U2 Plans are available for all other students residing in campus housing. All plans below are available to students residing off campus.
A1 Unlimited 7 Day – Great for students living on campus that will spend most of the weekend and holidays on campus. You’ll enjoy unlimited entry into Panther Dining during all open hours. This plan includes 300.00 in FlexCredit
A2 Unlimited 5 Day – Great for resident students who leave town for weekends regularly. You’ll enjoy entry into Panther Dining Hall Monday through Friday during all open hours. This plan includes 500.00 in FlexCredit.
U1 Anytime 100 – Includes 100 meals per semester in Panther Dining Hall and 925.00 in FlexCredit.
U2 All FlexCredit – 1,900.00 in FlexCredit.
Commuter Plans are available for students living off campus or at Panther Bay Apartments that desire flexible use at all dining locations.
C1 Commuter All FlexCredit – 750.00 in FlexCredit.
C2 Commuter All FlexCredit – 500.00 in FlexCredit.
C3 Commuter All FlexCredit – 250.00 in FlexCredit.
C4 Commuter Anytime 50 – Includes 50 meals per semester in Panther Dining Hall and 75.00 in FlexCredit.
- Plans begin with Lunch on the day residence halls open and end with Dinner on the day residence halls close.
- FlexCredit "rolls over" from Summer Term to Fall Term and Fall Term to Spring Term. To comply with state tax regulations, any balance left at the end of the Spring Term is forfeited. Please use all your FlexCredit during the academic year.
- Meal Plans may be changed to any plan for which you are eligible in December for the Spring Semester.