Faculty & Staff Meal Plans
There are two convenient ways for faculty, staff and campus partners to save money on campus dining.
Panther Dining Plan
- Choose 10 or 20 Meals – Meals are redeemable in Panther Dining Hall Only
- 10 PDH Meals for $60.00 or 20 PDH Meals for $120.00
- Meal Plan cannot be shared and is valid only for the employee meal plan owner
- Meals do not expire and are valid until redeemed
- Meals are redeemable for any Panther Dining Hall entry including all special premium meals
- Meals are refundable upon separation from the university
Employee FlexCredit Account
- Benefits are stated in dollar for dollar terms - $50 deposit equals $50 in FlexCredit
- Deep discount (up to 32%) for meals in Panther Dining Hall
- Flex Plan can be shared – you can purchase meals or food for yourself and others
- Flex Plan is valid for payment in:
- Panther Dining Hall
- Center Court
- Panther Food Court
- All Campus Vending Machines
- College of Business Mini-Market
- Buhler (Airport) Mini-Market
- Benefits never expire until redeemed
- Benefits are refundable upon separation from the university
Who’s Eligible To Join?
All Florida Tech Faculty and Staff (full or part-time) and Florida Tech on campus partners
(Barnes & Noble, Ellucian, National & ELS Center)
Undergraduate and graduate students, GSA's, TA's, and Visiting Scholars are not eligible for the Panther Dining Plan, but are welcome to sign up for a student meal plan.
GSA's TA's and Visiting Scholars are eligible for an Employee FlexCredit Account
How To Join
Visit Campus Services or call (321) 674-8076 to set up an account.