Financial Aid Forms
Submit forms to the Financial aid office. All forms should be completed in full and include a student ID.
- Upload the documents using our upload portal
Click 'Forgot Password'
- Type in the email address you used when you applied with Florida Tech (i.e. your primary email) and your birthdate and click reset password
- If your account is not found using your main email, try your my.fit.edu address
- Contact us if you are unable to log in
- Fax to 321-724-2778
Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org using 256-bit encryption with the document password in a subsequent email
- Bring in-person to the Financial Aid Office, Harris Commons, Room 124
- Mail to: Financial Aid Office, Florida Institute of Technology, 150 W. University Blvd., Melbourne, Fl 32901
- Scholarship Reinstatement Request Form
- Special Conditions Review Request Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
Fall 2021-Summer 2022
All of the forms are provided in Adobe Acrobat format. If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer, your browser will automatically use Adobe Acrobat Reader to display the form (to review, print or save). Alternatively, if you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, click on the Get Acrobat button to download the Reader from Adobe. You also may save the requested form on your computer and download the Reader at a later date. To save a form, click on the form's link. In the dialog box that appears, click Save to Disk or Save File.