Columbia Village offers four-bedroom, two-bath apartment-style living at the edge of the Botanical Gardens. The residence hall buildings were dedicated in honor of each of the seven fallen astronauts of the Space Shuttle Columbia, each of the seven buildings house 48 students - 4 students per apartment.
Features of Apartment -
- full size refrigerator
- double sided sink
- counter with three barstools
- lockable storage space in the kitchen for each student
- private bedroom
- three-drawer chest
- extra-long twin bed
- connection to the campus fiber optic
- Cable TV hook-up available (must provide own digital TV)
- shower only or shower/tub
- shower curtain
Columbia Village residents have access to the Student Commons Building which houses a laundry facility, a multipurpose room, a study/vending area, mailboxes, and Residence Assistants' offices.
Columbia Village is open to Freshman Only.
A 2-story parking garage is conveniently located within walking distance from Columbia Village.