Hartley Hall, Farmer Hall, Building C
Located at the south end of campus L3Harris Village consists of three separate five story buildings. Hartley, Farmer, and Building C at L3Harris Village accommodate a total of 382 sophomore through senior students in a variety of apartment style suites.
Features of Apartment -
One, two, and four private bedroom apartments.
- extra-long twin bed
- three-drawer chest
- connection to the campus fiber optic
- Cable TV hook-up avilabale (must provide own digital TV)
- phone jack (must provide own phone)
One and two bedroom apartment have 1 bathroom. Four bedroom apartments have 2 bathrooms inside the apartment.
- shower only or shower/tub
- shower curtain
- full-size refrigerator
- double-sided sink
- dining table with 2 chairs
- two end tables
Located on the 1st floor of each building.
- large format televisions
- kitchenette (in Farmer Hall and Building C)
- pool table (Farmer)
- table tennis (Building C)
- comfortable furniture amenities
- card access to apartment building main door
- card access to apartment main doors
- vaulted ceilings in 5th-floor apartments
- laundry facility (1st floor)
- vending machines (1st floor)
- RA office located on the 1st floor of Farmer Hall