Large Jobs and Major Projects
- Large projects need to be approved by the Machine Shop director, Anthony DeTroia, (321) 674-8552, email@example.com
- Visitors will be provided with safety glasses at the entry door to the shop and proper footware must be worn. No sandals or open toed shoes.
- EVERYONE MUST WEAR SAFETY GLASSES!
- Authorized workers are required to get supervisor approval before work is started.
- Workers are required to follow all standard shop rules and practices.
- Shop labor is free of charge for students/professor projects. Material must be supplied.
- Non-certified workers are allowed to observe or drop off work, but the supervisor must approve and be present while work is being performed.
- Work must NOT be dangerous to the equipment or the personnel.
- Individuals requesting work will be required to submit Technical drawing as required.