The Key To Campus—Your Panther Card
Your university-issued Panther Card is your official university identification card as well as a convenient, safe and simple tool that can be used to access certain goods and services throughout campus and in some cases, beyond. See the Panther Card policy in the student handbook for additional details.
Panther Card Features & Functions
Use your Panther Card to:
- Access your secure residence hall or apartment building
- Purchase books and supplies at the campus bookstore
- Dine anywhere on campus using meals, FlexCredit or Panther Cash
- Buy snacks from campus vending machines
- Pay for copies and printing in the library and labs, or through the Copy Center
- Identify yourself to campus security and other university officials
- Function as a campus-based debit card through PNC Bank (optional)
Getting Your Panther Card
New students are issued their Panther Card as part of orientation. If you have been admitted to Florida Tech and would like to upload your ID photo prior to orientation, you may do so via the Admitted Student Portal.
Save a lot of time by uploading a photo for your Panther Card now (instead of waiting in line to do so during orientation). Upon your photo’s approval, your Panther Card will be printed and ready when you arrive on campus.
Photo Upload Guidelines:
- Photo must be in JPEG, PNG or GIF format.
- Position your head directly facing the camera.
- Photo should capture top of hair to middle of chest.
- Eyes should be open and looking at the camera.
- Eyeglasses, if required, should be worn.
- Background should be plain white or off-white.
- Photo should not be blurry or of poor quality.
- Do not wear a hat.