Palm Trees
Panther Account Transfer or Credit of Funds

Requests to transfer or credit funds may only be made for the following reasons:

  1. To pay an outstanding balance on a student account (only the amount outstanding will be transferable).
  2. You are withdrawing or graduating from Florida Tech.

Note: Federal regulations do not allow CASH withdrawals from “stored value” cards unless you are graduating or withdrawing from the university.

All transfers or credits will be applied to your student account through the Student Financial Services Office.


Edit Page