- Assiatant Professor, Florida Institute of Technology, August 2022 ---.
- Professor, Xiamen University, October 2011 --- July 2022.
- Professor, Shantou University, August 2008 --- September 2011.
- Associate Professor, Xiamen University, July 2005 --- July 2008.
- Postdoc, Peking University, July 2003 --- June 2005.
- Visiting Professor, Xiamen University Malaysia, March 2020 --- August 2020.
- Guest Professor, University of Notre Dame, January 2017 --- December 2017.
- Regular Associate, International Centre for Theoretical Physics, 2014 --- 2019.
- MTH3210: Intro to PDE & Apps, Spring 2023
- MTH4105: Topology, Spring 2023
- MTH2001: Calculus 3, Fall 2022
- MTH3210: Intro to PDE & Apps, Fall 2022
- S. Liu, S. Mosconi, On the Schrödinger-Poisson system with indefinite potential and 3-sublinear nonlinearity, J. Differential Equations, 269 (2020) 689–712.
- S. Liu, Z. Zhao, Solutions for fourth order elliptic equations on RN involving uD(u2) and sign-changing potentials, J. Differential Equations, 267 (2019) 1581–1599.
- S. Liu, J. Zhou, Standing waves for quasilinear Schrödinger equations with indefinite potentials, J. Differential Equations, 265 (2018) 3970–3987.
- P. Liu, S. Liu, On the surjectivity of smooth maps into Euclidean spaces and the fundamental theorem of algebra, Amer. Math. Monthly, 125 (2018) 941–943.
- S. Liu, Y. Zhang, On the change of variables formula for multiple integrals, J. Math. Study, 50 (2017) 268–276.
- H. Chen, S. Liu, Standing waves with large frequency for 4-superlinear Schrödinger-Poisson systems, Ann. Mat. Pura Appl. (4), 194 (2015) 43–53.
- S. Liu, On superlinear Schrödinger equations with periodic potential, Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations, 45 (2012) 1–9.
- S. Liu, On the regularity of operators near a regular operator, Amer. Math. Monthly, 117 (2010) 927–928.
- S. Liu, Multiple solutions for elliptic resonant problems, Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A, 138 (2008) 1281–1289.
- S. Liu, Remarks on multiple solutions for elliptic resonant problems, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 336 (2007) 498–505.
- S. Liu, S. Li, Critical groups at infinity, saddle point reduction and elliptic resonant problems, Commun. Contemp. Math., 5 (2003) 761–773.