Students admitted to a graduate degree program at Florida Tech who would like to discuss graduate student assistantship (GSA) opportunities should contact their academic department as noted below.
To determine if a graduate program awards GSA positions as well as the specific eligibility requirements, students should contact the office of their academic department, school or college. Graduate assistantship decisions are the responsibility of academic units and their decisions are final. Any questions about the status and outcome of an application must be directed to the appropriate department head or dean.
Priority deadline for all graduate assistantship applications is January 15 for the subsequent Fall term and September 15 for the following Spring term. Applications received after the priority deadlines will still be considered and assistantships may still be awarded, depending on the availability of department funding. Applying early is recommended.
Academic Unit Contacts
- College of Aeronautics
- Bisk College of Business
- Department Of Aerospace, Physics & Space Sciences
- Department of Biomedical Engineering & Science
- Department of Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics & Systems Engineering
- Department of Mechanical & Civil Engineering
- Department of Ocean Engineering & Marine Sciences
- School of Behavior Analysis
- School of Arts & Communication
- School of Psychology