Plans Of Study And General Advising
The following information is intended to guide you through registration for each semester as well as provide you with important information for the Fifth Edition ABA Online program. This web page contains all general information for advising. Please read it carefully.
Tiffany Thornton is your student advisor. She can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For specific semester registration and start dates, as well as other deadlines, please visit the Office of the Registrar’s academic calendar. Choose the semester at the top of the page, and then scroll down to Applied Behavior Analysis (5th Edition) to see all relevant dates.
Plan of Study
Please note: The 3-credit certificate courses will run the first 11 weeks of each semester. The 1-credit certificate courses will run the last 5 weeks of the semester. Each certificate course will have a one-hour, once-a-week online meeting you will be required to attend. When you register for classes, you will need to choose a weekly meeting time for your online meeting. The 3-credit and 1-credit certificate course online meetings will not overlap with one another, so you may choose the same online meeting time for both certificate courses if you wish.
You can view your online meeting options and get the correct course registration numbers (CRN). Please keep in mind the online meeting options are in the Eastern time zone.
For master’s program students: Applied Experience courses and Personalized System of Professional Improvement (BEH 5040) do not have online meetings. Restricted electives will have varied online meetings.
- Standard Plan of Study for BCaBA
- BCaBA - For Students Who Have Passed BEHP5011 in the Fourth Edition Program
- BCaBA - For Students Who Passed BEHP5011 5014B & 5016B in the Fourth Edition
- Standard Plan of Study for BCBA
- BCBA - For Students Who Have Passed BEHP5011 in the Fourth Edition Program
- BCBA - For Students Who Passed BEHP5011 5014B & 5016B in the Fourth Edition
MA in Behavior Analysis Practice
- Standard Plan of Study for M.A.
- M.A. - For Students Who Have Passed BEHP5011 in the Fourth Edition Program*
- M.A. - For Students Who Passed BEHP5011 5014B & 5016B in the Fourth Edition*
*If you completed BEHP5011 more than five years ago, please use the standard plan for your program.
If you have a specific exception to the plan of study, please email us at email@example.com
You can look up a short description of each course. The course titles and course IDs are listed on your plan of study.
You can view your online meeting options before you register. Please keep in mind the online meeting options are in the Eastern time zone.
How To Register
- Log in to PAWS.
- Click on the Student tab.
- Click on the Registration tab.
- Click on Look up classes to add.
- Select Search by term (for example: Fall 2021).
- Select the appropriate school: Behavior Analysis
- Scroll to the course number, ex., 5041, and click View Selections.
- This will pull up the entire list of available online meeting sections.
- Select the one you'd like to attend for the duration of the course and add it by clicking the appropriate checkbox on the far left.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Register.
Please note: it is important to register for all of the semester courses listed in your plan of study before the add/drop deadline each semester, including the courses that do not begin at the beginning of the semester. All changes to your schedule, including online meeting time changes, must be made before the add/drop deadline each semester.
The Office of Financial Aid can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding FAFSA, loans, or financial aid.
The Office of Student Accounting can be reached via email at email@example.com to help you with payments.
The Office of Account Management can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the Panther Payment Plan, payment due dates, etc.
The course pricing for the fifth edition program is $495/credit hour for certificate courses and $925/credit hour for the additional master’s degree courses.
International Students - International BACB Deadlines
Please note: If you are a student outside the U.S., Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom, you may not be able to finish the program in time to take the certification exam before the BACB deadline for international testing.
Effective January 1, 2022, BACB examinations will only be offered in English.
Effective January 1, 2023, initial BACB certification applications will no longer be accepted from individuals who reside outside of the U.S., Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom. Individuals who earn certification prior to January 1, 2023, will be able to maintain their certification in perpetuity.
For specific information from the BACB, please visit: BACB Global Certification Website.
If you are an international student outside the U.S., Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom, please contact your advisor right away at email@example.com for further information and guidance.