FastTrack Master's Degree Program
Florida Tech's FastTrack master's degree program gives current Florida Tech students the opportunity to take graduate-level courses while still undergraduates, making it possible to complete a master’s degree in less time.
Florida Tech offers FastTrack options for campus-based students as well as online students.
Certain programs do not allow the option to FastTrack, but require a regular full-time graduate application: www.fit.edu/apply (application fee waived for current Panthers!)
What are the benefits?
- Save the cost of two graduate classes in your master's program tuition by taking six credit hours as an undergraduate.
- No need for standardized testing and gain early admission to your program.
- Complete a Florida Tech master’s degree in less time.
- FastTrack applicants must be a junior or senior class standing with a 3.3 minimum GPA.
- Complete the FastTrack Application by logging in with the email you used to apply to Florida Tech.
Contact your academic advisor.