FastTrack Master's Program
FastTrack Master's Degree Program
Florida Tech's FastTrack master's degree program gives current Florida Tech students the opportunity to take graduate-level courses while still undergraduates, making it possible to complete a master’s degree in less time.
Florida Tech offers FastTrack options for campus-based students as well as online students.
Certain programs do not allow the option to Fast Track but requires a regular full-time graduate application www.fit.edu/apply (application fee waived for current Panthers!)
What are the benefits?
- Save the cost of two graduate classes in your master's program tuition by taking six credit hours as an undergraduate.
- FastTrack Application standardized testing and gain early admission to your program.
- Complete a Florida Tech master’s degree in less time.
- Ensure you meet the 3.3 minimum GPA and are on track to complete your junior year with at least 90 credit hours.
- Complete the application.
Contact your academic advisor.