Office Of The Controller
- General Accounting - Financial reporting, annual audit and financial statements, general ledger oversight, account reconciliations, chart of account maintenance, accounting guides and procedures for FIT departments.
- Payroll - Bi-weekly payroll processing, direct deposit input, annual W-2 reporting, and all payroll tax filings.
- Tax and Compliance - Federal, State and International tax issues, taxable fringe benefits, unclaimed property tax and unrelated business income.
- Student Financial Services - Contains Student Accounting & Account Management Departments; responsible for collecting student payments; account refunds; 1098T Tax Information; other student accounting issues
- FIT Aviation Accounting - FIT Aviation's financial reporting, annual audit and financial statements, general ledger oversight, account reconciliations, chart of account maintenance, accounting guides and procedures; as well as FIT Aviation's flight training contract billing, student training cost auditing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll.
- Accounts Payable - Processes invoice payments to vendors and travel reimbursements to Staff & Faculty
Welcome to our new website! For easy access, please click on one of the links on the left navigation panel. The Controller’s staff is here to serve you, we welcome input and feedback about the website. Please feel free to contact me or my staff at any time.