Office Of The Controller
- Accounts Payable - Processes invoice payments to vendors and travel reimbursements to Staff & Faculty
- General Accounting - Financial reporting, annual audit and financial statements, general ledger oversight, account reconciliations, chart of account maintenance, accounting guides and procedures for FIT departments.
- Payroll - Bi-weekly payroll processing, direct deposit input, annual W-2 reporting, and all payroll tax filings.
- Student Financial Services - Contains Student Accounting & Account Management Departments; responsible for collecting student payments; account refunds; 1098T Tax Information; other student accounting issues
- Tax and Compliance - Federal, State and International tax issues, taxable fringe benefits, unclaimed property tax and unrelated business income.
- Treasury - Manage banking relationship, credit card processing
For easy access, please click on one of the links on the left navigation panel. The Controller’s staff is here to serve you.