weVENTURE is proud to work with small businesses on the Space Coast. These businesses put food on the table for local women and their families. This work helps women realize their dream of business ownership, gain confidence and identify pathways to self-sufficiency and financial well-being.
weVENTURE is funded in part through a $150,000 grant from the US Small Business Administration. However, we must match that grant dollar for dollar in order to provide any of the services that we offer in this community. If you or your company would like to invest in the mission of weVENTURE, we offer the following opportunities and a list of investor benefits can be viewed here.
- $150 Friends and Family Investor provides ongoing support of the weVENTURE mission.
- $250 Seed Investor provides support to a local woman in our community who is socio-economically disadvantaged to participate in business education workshops and purposeful networking events.
- $500 Lead Investor provides ongoing coaching support to a local woman in our community who is striving to grow a business and needs mentoring in business fundamentals.
- $1,000 League of Extraordinary Investors provides mentoring and leadership development support for several local women entrepreneurs who are creating jobs in our community. League Members are recognized at all weVENTURE events for their philanthropic support, and have options for tickets to our two largest events, the Women Who Rock Awards and the annual IMPACT Summit. LEI members are also invited to personally attend or send a member of their staff to all our business education programming. Finally, LEI members are invited to two exclusive networking opportunities, the IMPACT Summit VIP Reception and year-end Success Event.
- Equity Partners who invest $2,500 or more per year are transformational partners who allow us to grow and serve aspiring entrepreneurs who struggle to obtain access to the services they need in order to be successful. These partners ensure weVENTURE remains the premier organization supporting and growing female-owned businesses.
While we offer individual event sponsorships, we work with Investors to provide benefits that span across all our marketing and events for a calendar year.
Contact Executive Director Kathryn Rudloff to discuss investment opportunities and learn more about our programs and services: firstname.lastname@example.org 321-674-7007
Together, we VENTURE to provide connections and support for women in business.