Florida Tech has partnered with Med+Proctor for immunization compliance and verification. Please watch the video below to learn more about the immunization requirements and how to set up your Med+Proctor profile to submit your records. Please note all Melbourne Campus students, regardless of age, must complete and return the immunization form to be reviewed for compliance by Med+Proctor. You will not be able to register for classes until this requirement is completed.
The immunization verification process is now handled through our partnership with Med+Proctor. Please use the following instructions to submit the proper immunization forms and information:
- Sign into your Florida Tech Tracks account here to create an account with Med + Proctor.
- Complete your contact information and save to continue.
- Choose your correct term under "requirement group," complete the remaining prompts and click to continue.
- Once you complete the entering terms page, you will receive a pop up called "Submit Correct Entering Term." Please be sure you have entered the correct term, then click submit.
- Please complete the brief Tuberculosis Questionnaire before continuing.
- Med + Proctor has an optional lifetime access for all students. You may either select to enroll in this access for a one-time fee of $10 dollars to Med+ Proctor by selecting the green button. To submit your forms for free, please press the gray button, but you will not have access to your immunization records.
- Download the immunization certificate to take to your provider or obtain your current immunization record from your provider as supporting documentation. Please note: any other official documents submitted must include a licensed health care provider signature.
- Once completed you will upload the completed Med+Proctor Immunization Certificate, or your immunization record obtained from your medical provider into Med+Proctor
- Connect with Med+Proctor to help you through the process via online chat, or by submitting questions to email@example.com.
- Please allow up to five business days for processing and verification.
- Be sure to check your Florida Tech student email for all verification updates from Med+Proctor.
Florida Tech requires that all students have the following immunizations:
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR) - 2 Doses
Florida Tech requires that all students living on campus have the following immunizations:
- Hepatitis B (Hep B)- 3 Doses
- Meningitis (MCV4)
- Complete Vaccine Waiver for Meningitis and/or Hepatitis B and submit through Med+Proctor
International students must also have the following:
- Tuberculosis screening test