Immunization Requirements And Verification
Florida Tech partners with Med+Proctor for student immunization compliance and verification. Please watch the video below to learn more about the immunization requirements and how to set up your Med+Proctor profile to submit your records. Please note all Melbourne Campus students, regardless of age, must submit immunization records to be reviewed by Med+Proctor. You will not be able to register for classes until this requirement is completed.
Florida Tech requires that all students have the following immunizations:
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR) - 2 Doses
Florida Tech requires that all students living on campus have the following immunizations:
- Hepatitis B (Hep B)- 3 Doses
- Meningitis (MCV4) - one does after the age of 16
- Complete Vaccine Waiver declining Meningitis and/or Hepatitis B and submit through Med+Proctor
International students must also have the following:
- Tuberculosis screening test (To be completed no earlier than 6 months prior to the start of classes) ***BCG Vaccine not accepted
Students who will be under the age of 18 on the following dates must submit the Minor Consent Form through Med Proctor:
- Spring Semester - January 1st
- Summer Semester - May 1st
- Fall Semester - August 1st
**Please keep a copy of all immunization documents that are submitted/ provided to Florida Tech**
The immunization verification process is now handled through our partnership with Med+Proctor. Please use the following instructions to submit the proper immunization forms and information:
- Sign into Med+Proctor using your TRACKS username and password.
- Complete your contact information and save to continue.
- Choose your correct term under "requirement group," complete the remaining prompts and click to continue.
- Once you complete the entering terms page, you will receive a pop up called "Submit Correct Entering Term." Please be sure you have entered the correct term, then click submit.
- Please complete the brief Tuberculosis Questionnaire before continuing.
- Med + Proctor has an optional lifetime access for all students. You may either select to enroll in this access for a one-time fee of $10 dollars to Med+ Proctor by selecting the green button. To submit your forms for free, please press the gray button, but you will not have access to your immunization records.
- Download the immunization certificate to take to your provider or obtain your current immunization record from your provider as supporting documentation. Please note: any other official documents submitted must include a licensed health care provider signature.
- Once completed you will upload the completed Med+Proctor Immunization Certificate, or your immunization record obtained from your medical provider into Med+Proctor
- Connect with Med+Proctor to help you through the process via online chat, or by submitting questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow up to seven business days for verification and processing. Be sure to check your Florida Tech email and your Med Proctor account for all verification updates and information regarding missing documents from Med+Proctor.