- Acute illness
- Acute injury
- COVID testing by appointment (students only)
- Mental health medication management
- Family planning services
- Women’s health services
- Sexual transmitted disease testing and treatment
- Sports medicine injuries
- Referrals at provider discretion
- Vaccination administration
- Tuberculosis testing (by Quantiferon Gold)
- First aid
- Travel medicine
- Allergy injections (when serum is provided)
- Laboratory blood draw (with provider order)
- Psychiatrist appointments (fee/insurance apply for visit)
Holzer Health Center Pharmacy:
A limited pharmacy with prescription medications are available when prescribed by the Holzer Health Center providers for patient convince.
Common over-the-counter medications available for purchase at rates consistent with or lower than retail.
Self Care Center:
A Self Care Center is available within the Holzer Health Center which provides educational materials covering a wide variety of symptoms and illnesses, as well as free samples of common over-the-counter medications.