Registered Students can see a health care provider with no out-of-pocket charge for a general office visit.
- Medical evaluation and treatment for acute illnesses and injuries.
- Family planning services, women’s health services, and sexual transmitted disease counseling, testing and treatment
- Sports medicine and family practice appointments
- After an evaluation, if a specialist is required to treat your condition, the Holzer Health Center will make a referral and will assist with making appointments.
- Vaccination administration and tuberculosis testing
- Many common prescriptions and over- the- counter medications available for purchase.
- Allergy injections (when serum is provided.)
- laboratory blood draw with provider order.
- First aid.
- Travel medicine counseling
- Self-Care Center—educational materials covering a wide variety of symptoms and illnesses, as well as free samples of common over-the-counter medications.
- Chiropractic care appointments offered for a fee/insurance.
- Psychiatrist appointments offered for a fee/insurance.