Visits to the Holzer Health Center are free for all registered students (no copay);
however, charges may be incurred for any laboratory tests, procedures or medications
that are needed. You will need your Florida Tech ID card and proof of insurance to be
seen at the Holzer Health Center.
- Medical evaluation and treatment for acute illnesses and injuries.
- Family planning services, women’s health services, and sexual transmitted disease counseling, testing and treatment
- Complimentary registered dietitian appointments
- Sports medicine and family practice appointments
- After an evaluation, if a specialist is required to treat your condition, the Holzer Health Center will make a referral and will assist with making appointments.
- Vaccination administration and tuberculosis testing
- Many common prescriptions and over-thecounter medications available for purchase.
- Allergy injections (when serum is provided.)
- Labratory blood draw with provider order.
- First aid is available free-of-charge.
- Travel medicine counseling
- Self-Care Center—educational materials covering a wide variety of symptoms and illnesses, as well as free samples of common over-the-counter medications.
- Chiropractic care appointments offered for a fee/insurance.
- Psychiatrist appointments offered for a fee/insurance.
University Experience Students - Campus Event Credits available!
A number of wellness appointments are available for a personalized discussion on the following:
- Meet with a Nurse Practitioner at the Holzer Health Center for a confidential health/wellness counseling session. We will discuss your wellness and personal safety habits, sexual health, or topics of your choice
- Meet with the chiropractor at the Holzer Health Center to discuss body mechanics, proper lifting, improving your posture and personal work station to avoid muscular pain.
- Meet with the dietician at the Holzer Health Center to discuss healthy nutrition, eating on campus, tips to avoid freshman 15*
Call 321-674-8078 for an appointment with the Nurse Practitioners or Chiropractor, dietician appointments are to be made in person. Please inform the receptionist that you would like University Experience Campus Event Credit. This will provide you with a credit in the "Wellness" Category.
*Because there are limitied dietician appointments we are requesting a $20.00 deposit to hold your appointment, which will be returned to you when you arrive. Cancellations up to 24 hours before their appointment are eligible for the deposit to be returned.