*For any life threatening or medical/mental health emergencies, and/or if you are concerned about a student who is under the influence of alcohol or other substances, please call 911 and seek assistance from police, fire department, and/or ambulance.*
*Please Note: This list is for informational purposes only, as the Student Counseling Center does not endorse any specific off-campus providers/agencies. Please reference the information and contact the agencies directly regarding eligibility, cost, availability, etc.*
Holmes Regional Medical Center - Nearest medical hospital to FL Tech's main campus.
- 321-434-7000 / 1350 Hickory Street (Melbourne, Florida 32901)
Circles of Care - Nearest mental health crisis stabilization center to main campus.
- 321-914-0640 / 400 East Sheridan Road (Melbourne, Florida 32901)
Coastal Psychiatric Urgent Care - Nearest psychiatric urgent care to main campus.
- 321-586-5444 / 1428 Valentine Street (Melbourne, Florida 32901)
- 321-510-0276 / Various Locations (Melbourne, Palm Bay, Malabar, Rockledge, Port St. John, & Titusville, FL)
- 321-309-3709 / 150 West University Blvd (Melbourne, FL)
- 321-632-5792 / 2350 Dairy Road (Melbourne, FL) -or- 505 Brevard Avenue, Suite 106 (Cocoa, FL)
- 321-972-4265 / 901 Douglas Avenue, Suite 100 (Altamonte Springs, FL)
Other Local Behavioral Health Facilities:
Palm Point Behavioral Health - 321-603-6550
Central Florida Behavioral Hospital - 407-370-0111
Additional Resources For Mental Health Information & Services
Brevard 211 / dial 2-1-1
Mental Health America (MHA) / (800) 969-6642
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) / (800) 950-6264
National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) / (866) 615-6464
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) / (800) 662-HELP (4357)
If you have health insurance coverage, contact the company to obtain your mental health benefit information and/or to obtain a list of covered mental health providers.