Fast Track Master's Degree Program
Florida Tech's Fast Track master's degree program gives current Florida Tech students the opportunity to take graduate-level courses while still undergraduates, making it possible to complete a master’s degree in less time.
Florida Tech offers Fast Track options for campus-based students as well as online students.
What are the benefits?
- Save the cost of two graduate classes in your master's program tuition by taking six credit hours as an undergraduate.
- Fast Track Application standardized testing and gain early admission to your program.
- Complete a Florida Tech master’s degree in less time.
- Ensure you meet the 3.3 minimum GPA and 95 earned course credit hours.
- Complete the application.
Contact your academic advisor.