Panther Aquatic Center
The Panther Aquatic Center opened to Florida Tech alumni, faculty, staff and students in June 2011. Located between the Clemente Center and the Panther Dining Hall, the 32,000 square foot facility features a competition pool and a recreation pool.
The competition pool boasts nine, 25-yard lanes complete with a one-meter and a three-meter diving board. Its depth ranges from 5.5 to 13 feet. The recreation pool varies in depth from three to six feet and includes three 25-yard lanes, stair entry and wading benches. Both pools are equipped with geothermal heating and cooling systems.
Varsity locker rooms and a public changing room are located on site. Covered seating is available adjacent to the competition pool.
For more information, please call (321) 674-8708.
Panther Aquatic Center Policies
The Panther Aquatic Center has implemented these policies with your safety in mind.
- The Panther Aquatic Center is open for students, faculty and staff. No outside members will be permitted to use the facility at this time.
- Use of the facility is limited to one hour to maintain proper capacity.
- Patrons will swipe their own ID upon entering the facility.
- All varsity locker rooms are for the use of the varsity swim team only.
- There is no check out equipment available at this time.