Construction Management Internships
The College of Engineering and Science works closely and maintains relationships with many local engineering and construction companies. Many of these companies also serve on the Construction Industry Advisory Board. As a result, students have access to a large network that provides a wealth of resources and construction management internship opportunities.
Some of the companies and organizations that have provided internships for Construction Management students include:
- Brown and Root
- BRPH Architects & Engineers, Inc.
- Camp, Dresser, & McKee
- Carter & Burges
- Creech Engineers, Inc.
- Edward J. Maeck Landscape Architects
- Excel Construction
- Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport
- Jones Edmonds Engineering
- Kimley, Horn & Associates
- Lane Construction Corp.
- Mead Construction Inc.
- PBS&J Construction Services Inc.
- Trauner Consulting
- Turner Construction
- Woodruff Construction Company
Career Services also provides students with resources to find and arrange internships.