Optimized Learning & Social Environments
Florida Tech will serve as a leading educational and research-focused institution who provides an enhanced campus life and collaborative culture for the university community and beyond.
Revitalize and unify the campus with state-of-the-art technology, living, and learning areas for students, faculty, and staff to collaborate, socialize, and build community.
Tactics for Outcome 7
- Partner with a strategic, master planning organization to assess all of Florida Tech's physical spaces to determine what needs renovation and enhancement based on sustainability, and student, faculty, and staff needs/desires.
- Capture cost-estimates and develop realistic short-term and long-term monetary goals to achieve the largest impact on the Florida Tech community.
- Establish more multi-use spaces for students, faculty, and staff to gather and build community with one another.
- Develop, maintain, and streamline a comprehensive technology plan to ensure access and sustainability for the Florida Tech community at all times.
- Conduct a feasibility study and execute a comprehensive campaign to fund the master plan and ensure student success is accessible and achievable for all.
Serve as the premier and preferred location for engagement and events between Florida Tech and the local community.
Tactics for Outcome 8
- Create an annual comprehensive engagement plan to engage the local community with students, faculty, and staff to develop strong, lasting collaborative relationships.
- Streamline communication with the external community of Florida Tech to share activity, successes, and other related news and information.
- Augment campus facilities to support large campus events that can accommodate attendance from the interested local community based on ROI and ROE.
- Evaluate and redesign Florida Tech's main entrance to be more welcoming and pronounced to increase community awareness and engagement.
Key Performance Indicators
- Renovate and modernize all outdated campus facilities and align with existing campus structures.
- Increase the number of engagement opportunities for Florida Tech with the local community.