Revised January 25, 2023
Users of the Clemente Center should adhere to all facility policies.
Disregard for the policies or disorderly conduct will result in removal from the facility.
- Use of the Clemente Center and participation in activities is voluntary and at your own risk.
- All persons entering the Clemente Center must check in at the front desk. A strict ID policy is enforced when entering the facility. Everyone should be prepared to show a valid Florida Tech ID. No one will be permitted into an activity area of the Clemente Center without proper identification. If a question arises as to the validity of the presented ID, a second form of identification may be required. IDs used to gain illegal entrance into the Clemente Center will be confiscated.
- Alcohol, smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products or electronic devices, and unregulated nicotine products are prohibited in the Clemente Center.
- Only drinks in resealable containers are allowed in the activity areas of the Clemente Center. Food and open drink containers are only permitted during varsity athletic games and special events.
- Food and drink are allowed in the Center Court area.
- A shirt and shoes must be worn, unless otherwise posted. Appropriate clothing is required in activity areas.
- Non-marking athletic shoes are required in activity areas.
- No bicycles, rollerblades, or skateboards are permitted for use inside the Clemente Center. Skateboards must be stored on the rack directly behind the front desk. Bicycles must be stored outside.
- Members must be of age 14 years or above. Any "dependent" member that is between the ages of 14-17, must be accompanied by the adult guardian that is on the application.
- Only Clemente Center staff are permitted to move facility equipment.
- Modifications of equipment beyond its designed purpose are prohibited.
- Report all injuries and maintenance concerns to Clemente Center staff.
- The Clemente Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.