Most Valuable Panther (MVP) Nomination Form
The MVP program provides monthly recognition of a Florida Institute of Technology employee who demonstrates:
- An outstanding accomplishment that benefited the department/students/university
- Extraordinary service to internal and/or external customers
- Exemplary efforts to nurture a climate of care, concern and civility
- Creative innovations to service, process or work tools
Nominees for the award must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a full-time or part-time employee of Florida Institute of Technology;
- Must have been employed for at least one (1) year at Florida Institute of Technology;
- Can be employed at any of Florida Institute of Technology’s physical locations;
- Has not been selected as MVP within the past twelve (12) months.
Spirit of the "MVP" award examples using the criteria listed:
- Involvement and Service
- Explain how the employee provided outstanding customer service (i.e. served as a role model and/or enhanced the reputation of the department/university, contributed to a positive work environment).
- Commitment to Quality
- Describe the employee’s recent achievement(s) that positively impacted the department/university (i.e. exhibited innovation which had an impact on priorities, contributed to established goals, promoted cost-conscious measures, etc.).
- Above and Beyond
- Describe the employee’s recent achievement(s) that were above and beyond the normal duties expected of the position.
The MVP Committee has the right to verify nomination content with the nominee’s supervisor. In recognition of exemplary job performance and outstanding contributions to Florida Institute of Technology, I would like to nominate the following employee for the “MVP” Monthly Recognition Award.