Wellness Calendar And Events
Welcome to the Panther Wellness Calendar and Events Page! As directed by Florida Tech's Wellness Committee, our goals are to:
- Engage employees in activities that positively affect their sense of well-being.
- Educate employees on health and wellness topics.
- Provide tools to empower employees and their families to obtain the best outcomes for their health care needs.
9/11/2023 Walking Club
Join Florida Tech's Walking Club every Monday at the Melbourne Square Mall.
On-site Strive Reward of $10 available to faculty, staff, and spouses on Florida Tech's medical plan who complete the following instructions:
Attend 8 sessions from September 11, 2023, through December 11, 2023.
Register through ENGAGE. Waiver required.
Melbourne Square Mall, every Monday, at 5:30 PM
9/26/2023 OneBlood on Campus
10/12/2023 5th Annual Kickball Tournament
Florida Tech's Panther Wellness is excited to kick off our Fifth Annual Kickball Tournament for staff and faculty. In 2022, Athletics "AllStars" took the championship for the third time with IT "The Rebooters" a close second. Which team will give Athletics some competition this year?
Have your team captains email email@example.com to register your team's participation
- Teams can consist of employees, spouses, and student employees.
- Teams need a minimum number of 6 players. Maximum of 9 defense players on the field.
Strive Onsite $10 Reward available for eligible employees and spouses on Florida Tech’s Medical Plan who complete the following instructions:
Team captains to email firstname.lastname@example.org to register their teams.
- Complete and sign waiver.
- Participate in the event!
- Ensure you sign in on game day!
Southgate Field at 5:00 PM
Upcoming Financial Wellness Webinar
TIAA offers a wide range of webinars
Go to tiaa.org/webinars
Webinar presented by Richard Phelan, Sr. Retirement Consultant, Lincoln Financial Group
Helps you create a guideline for creating your own personal budget.
10/12/2023 SageView Webinar - Financial Fitness
This webinar will cover:
- College Savings 529 Plans
- HSAs and FSAs
- Roth vs. traditional 401(k)
Other Date Offerings:
2:00 PM ET
Follow us on Instagram @floridatechwellness
Six-week Behavioral Program