Records Office


Phone: 321-674-8115
Fax: 321-674-7827


Phone: 321-674-7402
Fax: 321-674-7827

Change of Name, Address, Phone or Email

Students can make updates to addresses, phone numbers and email addresses online through their PAWS account.

A student who has a change of name due to marriage, divorce, etc., and wishes to have their name changed must complete and submit a Student Address/Name/Phone Change form.

If the name change documentation does not state specifically that the name has been legally changed, also submit a copy of an updated driver’s license or passport.

Students may scan and email these documents to

Students who are employed by Florida Tech in any capacity (work-study, College Role, GSA) must contact the Office of Human Resources regarding official name changes (321-674-8100).

Undergraduate Academic Probation, Dismissal and Appeal

These policies apply only to undergraduate students. View the graduate policy. For more information, email or phone 321-674-8137.

Edit Page