Education Partner Information
The Education Partner program is open to companies who expect to enroll five or more students in ABA Online Fifth Edition courses over a one-year period. Qualified employees receive a discount of 10 percent on regular the tuition rates for online applied behavior analysis courses in the following fifth edition programs:
- Graduate Certificate – Assistant Behavior Analyst (GCP 8036)
- Graduate Certificate – Behavior Analyst (GCP 8037)
- Master of Arts – Behavior Analysis Practice (major code 8155)
All courses are offered for academic graduate credit, so students must meet all current application, admission and registration requirements.
How can my company become an Education Partner?
- Email email@example.com to request the Education Partner Agreement and a company information questionnaire.
- Review and complete. The agreement must be signed by an authorized representative of the company, and the questionnaire should include all requested information.
- Send the completed forms to the ABA Online office by email
to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 321-674-7050.
Once the completed forms are received and the company is accepted as an Education Partner, we will note the company accordingly in our system.
How do students qualify for the discount?
After you are set up as an Education Partner company, we will send you the forms needed for each student:
- Student Information and Employment Verification. This requires the student’s information and signature, along with the signature of a company representative. The completed form should be sent directly to us from the company, not from the student.
- Authorization for Release of Personally Identifiable Student Information. Student information is protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). This form enables communication between Florida Tech and the Education Partner company about the student, which allows us to handle administration of the program.
It is very important that the student lists company representatives individually, by name, on the release and personally signs both forms.
Once the completed forms are received and processed, the discount will be enabled for qualified students. Student employment will be verified annually, but we may request verification at other times if the need arises.
How do students register with the discount?
After the discount is enabled on an admitted student's record, both your company representative and the student will be notified and the student will then be able to register through the regular system (Access).
Tuition and fees are charged according to the rates in effect at the time of enrollment; these rates are subject to change. The discount applies to tuition only; it does not apply to application fees, textbooks or other materials, or any other fees.
The discount applies whether the student or the company is paying.