Rewards Program for CE Courses
For our CE courses, we offer both a rewards program and a group-view option.
The CE rewards program is designed for organizations that have five or more employees who would like to obtain CE hours to maintain their BCBA® or BCaBA® certification. As long as five students from the same organization register for the same CE course, a sixth student from the same organization receives the course for free.
With the group-view option, your company would pay one flat fee per course, depending on the number of students viewing the course materials. Your group would watch the course videos at the same time in the same room and each attendee would receive a certificate of completion. Please note, however, that the group-view option does not provide any CE credit.
We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have about either of these options. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office at (321) 674-8382, option 2. We're available from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern time Monday through Friday, excluding university holidays.
Rewards Program for RBT® Training
Florida Tech's Registered Behavior Technician® training program, RBT® Essentials 2nd Edition, offers the following benefits to its rewards customers:
- One scholarship registration for every five paid registrations for RBT Essentials 2nd Ed.
- A price reduction to $99 after ten paid registrations
- You will still be eligible for the one free registration for every five paid registrations after the discount is earned
- No contract required! Your participation in the rewards program is entirely voluntary.
- Organizations that register a minimum of 10 students at the same time may have their own course session so that management staff can have access to students' progress in the course. (Requests for separate course sessions must be made in advance. FERPA laws apply.)