Welcome To BCES At Florida Tech
Florida Tech's Department of Biomedical and Chemical Engineering and Sciences (BCES) is committed to providing undergraduate and graduate students with an outstanding education in both the theoretical development and laboratory application of advanced technologies to elevate and advance the field. BCES faculty are internationally renowned researchers who have obtained prestigious grants from government agencies and corporations, published articles in well-respected journals, and authored books. Students in the BCES department have significant educational advantages that come with small class sizes and direct access to these faculty members, who serve as instructors, mentors, and in many cases, collaborators.
Research News and Announcements
Why choose Florida Tech for your college education? Check out our five most popular answers in the words of current Panthers themselves.
University research examines the Marangoni effect and its potential utilization in supporting lunar habitats and other space endeavors.
The focus was on sharing research ideas on radiation in biomedical applications for tumor diagnosis and therapy.
- Biochemistry, B.S.
- Biochemistry, M.S.
- Biomedical Engineering, B.S.
- Biomedical Engineering, M.S.
- Biomedical Engineering, Ph.D.
- Biomedical Science (Premedical), B.S.
- Biotechnology, M.S.
- Cell and Molecular Biology, M.S.
- Cell and Molecular Biology, Ph.D.
- Chemical Engineering, B.S.
- Chemical Engineering, M.S.
- Chemical Engineering, Ph.D.
- Chemistry - General Chemistry, B.S.
- Chemistry - Premedical Chemistry, B.S.
- Chemistry - Research Chemistry, B.S.
- Chemistry, M.S.
- Chemistry, Ph.D.
- Genomics and Molecular Genetics, B.S.