- Accessibility Request Form for Accommodations
- This form is used for students who would like to request accommodations through the Office of Accessibility Resources (OAR). It allows the student an opportunity to provide demographic information as well as information regarding the disabling condition, its impact on academic functioning, and what accommodations may be helpful to assist with student success. Students are required to complete this form and submit it online to OAR upon their initial request for accommodations.
- Student Accommodation Agreement
- This form is used for students who have been approved for accommodations through OAR and wish to activate their accommodations during subsequent semesters. It highlights a set of student responsibilities that assist in promoting academic success within the college environment. Students are required to complete this form and submit it online to OAR for every semester in which they choose to activate accommodations.
- Emotional Support Animal (ESA) Request Form
- Emotional Support Animal (ESA) Agreement and Acknowledgement Form
- This form is used for students who have been approved for an ESA through OAR and wish to activate their accommodation. It highlights a set of student responsibilities for the care of their ESA within the college environment.
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) as amended established a set of regulations governing access to and the release of personal and academic information contained in student education records. FERPA applies to the education records of persons who are or have been in attendance in postsecondary institutions, including students in cooperative or correspondence study programs. Education records are all records that contain information directly related to a student and are maintained by an educational agency or institution or by a party acting for the institution. If students would like information shared with others that may be part of their education record, they are encouraged to contact the Office of the University Registrar at 321-674-8115, or visit their webpage regarding Release of Student Information.