Spring Registration Reminders
- Spring "Payment Information” provides important information regarding due dates for payment of tuition and fees.
- Additional information about student financial services may be found online.
- For your convenience, you may pay online (credit card and web check).
Cash, check and credit card payments are accepted in the Cashier's Office, near the Registration Center.
- Account balance information may be obtained from the student's online account, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 321-674-7428 or 800-676-9250 (toll-free in the U.S.).
- Faxes may be sent to 321-674-8148.
- Refund Checks—Students with a credit (negative) balance in their student account may be eligible for a refund. Refund checks are not available until after the add/drop period (the first two weeks of class). More information on the Florida Tech refund policies and procedures.