The goal of the Florida Tech Department of Security is to support the educational mission of the university by promoting safety, providing a variety of emergency services, and working in collaboration with the entire university community. The Department of Security will partner with students, faculty and staff to provide a safe and secure learning environment.
We offer many safety lectures and programs to our community and are available upon request. Some of the training programs we offer include:
- Active Shooter / Hostile Intruder Training
- Front Desk / Office Safety
- Suspicious Activity See Something / Say Something
- Identity Theft Prevention
- Personal Safety Awareness
- Fire Safety / Building Marshal
- Bystander Intervention
- Internet Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
Please contact the Department of Security to schedule any training. We will also customize training programs to meet your departmental needs.