On campus student employment opportunities are available to registered undergraduate and graduate students in good academic standing. Individuals may work a maximum of 20 hours per week during the academic year. Maximum hours may be worked in 1 position, or as the combined total hours in multiple positions.
Types of Student Positions
- College Role (CR) - hourly-compensated jobs available to undergraduate and graduate students. Positions are posted for applications in Student Jobs.
- Federal Work Study (FWS) - hourly-compensated jobs available to US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and US Non-Citizen Nationals who have received a Federal Work Study award for the current academic year. Positions are posted for applications in Student Jobs. Students with FWS awards may hold multiple jobs; however, only 1 position may be funded through the FWS program.
- Graduate Student Assistantships (GSA) - contract-based positions available to qualifying graduate students.
Recruiting for Hourly-Compensated Student Positions
1. Your Workday dashboard's Career application enables you to:
- Access Students Jobs postings
- View your applications
- Withdraw an application
2. Apply to positions matching your skills and interests
3. Upon receipt, process acceptance of a formal job offer in Workday
4. Monitor your Workday dashboard and University email account for further instructions