Beginning with the second week of classes, all tuition and fees must be paid before the late registration can be processed in the Registration Center (signed Change in Registration Status form required).
- Students may register for Summer 2020 beginning February 10, 2020, and must pay or make payment plan arrangements to pay the balance on their account on or before May 4, 2020. After May 4, a 1.5% per month finance charge is assessed on the unpaid balance.
- Students who register after May 4, 2020, and either do not pay by close of business or make payment plan arrangements to pay the balance on their account, will be charged a 1.5% per month finance charge on the unpaid balance.
- Inquiries about payment or arranging for payment should be directed to the Office of Student Financial Services, 321-674-7302, toll-free in the U.S. at 800-676-9250, or online via Access Florida Tech–Student Money tab (Tracks ID and password needed).
- All students who carry an unpaid balance must pay the balance before being allowed to register for a subsequent term.
- Additional information about student financial services may be found online at www.fit.edu/sfs.
- Payment may be made online via Access Florida Tech (Tracks ID and password needed), in person or by mail.
- Students must re-register if their class schedules are canceled for nonpayment or failure to make arrangements for payment of tuition and fees. Class seats are not held when a schedule is canceled.
- Students who attend class, reside in residence halls and participate in a meal plan without a valid registration will be liable for the full semester’s charges.
For undergraduate summer classes, tuition for regular courses has been reduced by 25 percent due to the unprecedented disruption from the coronavirus pandemic.
This reduction applies to Melbourne campus academic programs only and does not include ESL courses or Florida Tech Online courses taken by non-Melbourne campus students, courses in non-credit or study-abroad programs, or flight or other fees. Other exclusions may apply. Contact the Registrar's Office for additional information.