Instructions For Annual Parking Registration
Parking at Florida Tech requires All students, staff and faculty to display a current parking decal sticker on their vehicles.
Welcome students! There are several options to choose from to limit the number of students in one area. Please read carefully.
Registered and PAID for Decals may be picked up after January 4th at the Cashier's Office, located in L3 Harris Commons as well as the Department of Security located in Shaw Hall. Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm.
The web-based registration system uses your Tracks/PAWS account.
At checkout on the last registration screen, for employees it's payroll deducted. For students you’ll use a Credit/Debit Card to pre-pay, or chose pay-in-person for your decal sticker.
Register for your parking decal at: https://apps.fit.edu/parking
Prior to accessing the registration site, you MUST have ALL the following:
- License Plate Number (we recommend taking a picture of your tag number)
- Vehicle Make & Model (e.g. Ford Mustang)
- Vehicle Year
- Mobile Phone Number (must enter for Security purposes. Failure to do this could result in your vehicle being towed, if the Department of Security cannot reach you.)
- Confirmed housing arrangements (know your dorm building name, or off-campus address)
- Credit/Debit Card to pre-pay in the last screen of registration
**A critical part of the registration process will be ensuring your mobile phone number and address are accurate. You will not be able to proceed without entering a valid cell phone number in the required field.
Please keep in mind that to complete registration for your parking decal sticker … you will have to input your credit card information and literally pay at check-out on the last screen.
NOTE: Registration and pre-payment are NOT complete until you receive two confirmation emails.
One email confirms registration, the other email confirms successful payment with your credit/debit card.
Parking is strictly enforced 24/7/365. Everyone must have a decal. No exceptions.