Instructions For Annual Parking Registration
The registration system is now open, Registered and PAID IN FULL decals are available for pick up.
If you plan to park a car on campus at any point, please note that all students, staff and faculty are required to display a current parking decal sticker on the rear of their vehicles.
Welcome students! There are several options to choose from to limit the number of students in one area. Please read carefully.
Registered and PAID IN FULL decals will be available for pick up at:
- The Security Welcome Center, located in building 544 (Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm)
- Cashier’s Office, located in the L3Harris Commons Building Cashier's Window, (Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm)
The web-based registration system uses your Tracks/PAWS account.
Students you’ll use a Credit/Debit Card to pre-pay, or chose pay-in-person for your decal sticker.
Student decals are $100.00, or $50.00 with a Panther Pass. Motorcycle decals are $45.00, these may not be used on a car.
Register for your parking decal HERE
Prior to accessing the registration site, you MUST have ALL the following:
- License Plate Number (we recommend taking a picture of your tag number)
- Vehicle Make & Model (e.g. Ford Mustang)
- Vehicle Year
- Mobile Phone Number (must enter for Security purposes. Failure to do this could result in your vehicle being towed, if the Department of Security cannot reach you.)
- Confirmed housing arrangements (know your dorm building name, or off-campus address)
- Credit/Debit Card to pre-pay in the last screen of registration
**A critical part of the registration process will be ensuring your mobile phone number and address are accurate. You will not be able to proceed without entering a valid cell phone number in the required field.
Please keep in mind that to complete registration for your parking decal sticker … you will have to input your credit card information and literally pay at check-out on the last screen.
NOTE: Registration and pre-payment are NOT complete until you receive two confirmation emails.
One email confirms registration, the other email confirms successful payment with your credit/debit card.
Parking is strictly enforced 24/7/365. Everyone must have a decal. No exceptions.