MarComm ToolboxResources for the Campus Community
Athletics And Spirit Marks
The Panther logo represents Florida Tech athletics and conveys school spirit. The logo features the Panther head and the words ‘Florida Tech’ in an Athletics-specific typographic style. The logo is available in a horizontal or a vertical orientation.
Separate the Panther logo from other page elements by a minimum distance of the cap height or arm height of the "F" in Florida Tech as illustrated below:
Use the Panther Logo For
Apparel and merchandise at the Florida Tech Bookstore
Student activities and student life events to emphasize school spirit and Panther pride
Size and Color Variations
- Vertical orientation: 1"
- Horizontal orientation: 1.5"
- Two-color: Black Panther with Crimson mouth and text
- One-color: Black
- Reverse: On any solid color background
Follow these Guidelines
Don’t use the Panther logo in combination with the primary Florida Tech logo or the university seal.
Don’t place the Panther logo close to or over distracting design elements or incorporate as part of a larger pattern or design element.
Don’t add graphic effects, like a drop shadow, bevel or glow, to the logo.
Don’t change any aspect of the Panther or wordmark or their proportionate relationship in size and spacing.
Don’t attempt to recreate the logo (by scanning, redrawing or typing) or substitute another.
The FT mark is reserved exclusively for Athletics and limited for use on athletic communications and uniforms. The FT mark is subordinate to the full Florida Tech Panther logo and should be used in conjunction with it.
Follow These Guidelines
- Do use sparingly. The FT is a secondary accent mark for uniforms or apparel.
- Don’t use the FT close to or over distracting design elements or incorporate as part of a larger pattern or design element.
- Don’t add graphic effects, like a drop shadow, bevel or glow.
- Don’t distort the mark in any way.
- Don’t attempt to recreate the mark (by scanning, redrawing or typing) or substitute another.
Panther Paw Spirit Mark
The Panther Paw spirit mark may be used sparingly as a graphic element to emphasize school spirit and Panther pride; however, it must not be used as a substitute for or compete with the primary university logo or Panther logo.
Follow these Guidelines
- Do use sparingly. The Panther Paw is not a replacement for the primary logo or Panther logo.
- Do maintain sufficient space between the Panther Paw and any other university logo.
- Don’t combine the Panther Paw into an other university logo.
- Don’t use the Panther Paw in conjunction with the university seal.
The following marks and any variations are retired and are no longer supported.